Red Graphite is an online networking community that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Your registration as a member of redGraphite or the use of any of the features and services on redGraphite, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- redGraphite reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of redGraphite, do not register and you will not be authorized to use redGraphite services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of redGraphite, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold redGraphite harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
You may not make any content item originating from redGraphite available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from redGraphite.
redGraphite provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
The content on the website is posted by redGraphite, visitors and its members. redGraphite will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. redGraphite cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is redGraphite's policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and redGraphite cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.
Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
redGraphite should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
redGraphite at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
By uploading the logo of your institute, you give redGraphite the right to use the logo on redGraphite website as well as on any redGraphite marketing material.
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another's privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another's rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the redGraphite Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services
- redGraphite reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the redGraphite Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. redGraphite shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release redGraphite from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the redGraphite Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by redGraphite or its licensors. You acknowledge that the redGraphite and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the redGraphite Service contain redGraphite's proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the redGraphite Site, or redGraphite Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in redGraphite's policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, redGraphite and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the redGraphite Service not expressly granted by redGraphite to you are retained by redGraphite.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
As of now we do not provide any option for cancellation of products and/or services you have purchased or subscribed. Once a product/service has been purchased by you, we cannot provide any refund, either totally or partially. We suggest that first you go through the demos and/or free to use contents/products/services before you subscribe to or purchase from meritnation.com.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL redGraphite, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
redGraphite MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
redGraphite MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.